i Think my son is jacking off.I think he heard me coming and quit and gave another excuse.Not the first time i have almost caught this i need to know whta to do to help me he is only 15

Hello, well i dont think there is anything you should do. Masturbating at that age is perfectly normal. Kids usually start this around the age of 12, it depends from person to person. The best thing you should do is to knock next time you are about to enter his room. After all, he is a teenager, he deserves some privacy. So i would not worry if i was, that perfectly normal behavior for his age. You should have been more worried if he was not doing it at that age. Everything is fine. 

Why do you think your son is jacking off? Have he some porn in his computer?  Have you some evidence or some other signal about it?

Four months ago I caught my 16 year-old son masturbating in his bedroom, from that day I supervise him with more frequency, I try to maintain him busy, I request him that helps me in the home tasks, also I have put a pornography filter in his computer.

The number one thing is to give him his privacy and leave him alone. This is COMPLETLY normal. Nearly all boys do it and most girls too. Don't try to shame hin.

I think you mom's need to research and educate yourselfs. You are worriyng over normal behavior. This is something you should be expecting them to do.