I am 23, uncircumcised and my foreskin seems to be too long. It covers the head even when my penis is erect. The only problem that I have is when having sex with a condom.

I normally pull my foreskin back when having sex. However, it usually rolls back to its normal state as I start "moving". This is not a problem when I am having unprotected sex as I can just retract it again. However, when I have a condom on it usually takes less than 2-3 minutes for my foreskin to roll back which feels rather annoying than pleasurable and, what is worse, I don't get a sensation strong enough to keep me erect. And since the condom fully covers my penis, I can't pull my foreskin back again without taking it off.

So, needless to say, having sex with a condom turns into an endless process of changing condoms and oral/hand stimulation... and I would like to avoid that.

Also, I only found out about this problem of mine now because I recently ended a 7-year long relationship and me and my ex-girlfriend always had unprotected sex.

Is there anybody else with a similar problem? I am very seriously considering full or partial circumcision. I don't have a problem having unprotected sex but I am at this point of my life where I have casual sex with females that I am not in a relationship with and unprotected sex is just not an option... I am hoping that by getting rid of the excess foreskin my head will be exposed all the time during intercourse which, I hope, will result in continuous sensation and a lot less irritation.

Thank you in advance.

Oh, my fareskin also covers the tip, but you know what, they to pull it down before putting on a condom. When your penis is not about to erect, yes I you might hardly put a condom, so shake it a bit till you get a boner and then put the condom on. Try that - might work.