hey guys, im 14 , yes 14 its early to be having sex but my generation are driven by it, ive got lots of foreskin and its easy to retract when im on flop, when im erect im around 6.5-7 inches and i can pull my foreskin back completely from the head so i can put a condom on perfect , but i then folds under behind the penis head, is this the same as it being fully retracted or could this let the condom slide off etc? im slightly worried but confident aswell, when my penis is erect although, my foreskin covers the whole head, when i dont think it should. any hlp guys? shud i see a doctor ? live with it? ive had blowjobs before and the misses has never said anything so i know shes fine with it but im more worried about safty, thanks guys and girls

When my husband used condoms he left the foreskin over the head of his penis when he had a full erection. He would unroll an inch or so of the condom unroll onto his penis making sure it was secure on the bottom of his penis. Then we would have intercourse with his foreskin over the head of his penis.This did not seem to interfere with anything as he ejaculated with out any problem. His penis is about five inches in length, not as large as yours.