hey everyone...

okay so i am a few weeks from being 15, and heres my problem....so for the past year and 1/2, i have gotten these marble sized red bumps on the inner part of my upper thighs. i started noticing them when i would get in the bath...and then (duh) notice them. i asked my mom, and she took me to the doctor, who gave me silver sulfadate, i believe. it didnt work. then i was taken to the dermatologist, and she gave me an assortment of stuff that didnt work! anyways, sometimes i can get them to pop if i put enough heat on them and squeeze them, but (no bragging intended) i am pretty tough, but they it gets to the point where it hurts so bad i almost break down and cry. when they DO pop however, they end up leaving big ugly, purple scars on my legs, which is really embarassing since i like to swim...
recently i have tried washing them with anti bacterial soap, and that seems to clean them out, but its not preventing them from coming back. i also have tried drying them out with baby powder and rubbing alcohol, but still...
oh and another thing: i dont even know what they are!

so if anyone has any ideas, or remedies that heals these and what they are, PLEASE feel free to email me , or just respond. :-)
sorry about all the TMI, and length...

~sophie