Ok, I have looked a lot and found a bunch of things on what I am experiencing but I get conflicting "results" due to other people other problems involved. alrighty, lets start off with this. I have had bumps on my penis for a long time (if I am correct Pearly penile papules) but this past year my scrotum got red and somewhat itchy/dry. I ignored for a while and it came and went (probably due to what sports/activities I have done in those times). But this week I saw a spot on the shaft of penis that was really red, after closer inspection i saw it had cracks. that went away but the day after I found the bottom of my scrotum had the same problem. Now *the night after* I can see blood spots *like scabs* and the skin feels smoth and leathery unlike the peeling skin in the other places around it. PLEASE HELP !!! and yeah I have heard it might be hygiene issue's and I will say i dont have the best of hygiene practices especially since I am ADD and very busy.

I have similar symptoms, but I do not have any STD's. Hope that provides some moral comfort, although you can never be sure.