Hello. I'm 24 year old female and about three years I had the appendix removal operation. The operation went well and I have recovered from it completely few weeks later. But the problem is that a big and long scar has left on the place of incision.
I have talked about this with some of my friends who also had this kind of operation and they don’t have scar this big.
That confused me a lot because my scar is much longer and above the skin surface. The thing is that my scar is very visible and I would like to remove it somehow. So, I'm interested to find out is there any option for me to reduce or remove this scar.
Thanks!

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you providing you some information about this. You see, although surgeons can sometimes guess how big the scar will be, the thing is that they can never tell for sure. That’s highly individual thing because the operation has its own complication and all that affects the size of the scar.
There are several things you could do to reduce your abdominal scar. I have read a lot about several products on the market such as scar reduction creams, gels & sheets, silicone, vitamin-based, and homeopathic scar gels and ointments, made for scar reduction.
These scar reduction products can help reduce the scar size, thickness, height, and color of all types of scars. Of course, you can start using them only if your wounds have fully closed.