I know that many scars that appear large and unattractive at first may become less noticeable with time. This was not case with me. I have big and ugly scar on my right hand and I want to get rid of this. I have heard for scar revision surgery, so I want to hear more about this. Could it help me with this scar problem?

Scars, whether they are caused, no matter if that was by accidents or by surgery, they are unpredictable. The way a scar develops depends as much on how your body heals. In addition, it depends how your body reacts to the original injury or on the surgeon's skills. Many variables can affect the severity of scarring, including the size and depth of the wound, the blood supply to the area, and the thickness and color of your skin. The direction of the scar could be important sometimes. How much the appearance of a scar bothers you is, of course, a personal matter, but I understand you want scar revision surgery if that bother you. While no scar can be removed completely, plastic surgeons can often improve the appearance of a scar. He can make it less obvious through the injection or application of certain steroid medications or through surgical procedures known as scar revisions. If you are considering scar revision, this will give you a basic understanding of the most common types of scars. You will get info about the procedures used to treat them, and the results you can expect. Then you will be able to decide if you want scar revision surgery together with your surgeon, but I believe this might help you.