Hey after reading some helpful sources here I learned I should try and stretch my foreskin so it can go over the head. I started this morning and managed to pull it over the head. However when Erect I still cannot. I am 15 and I'm a bit worried, every time I try and stretch it there is a pain and its very uncomfortable. I'm wondering will these pains go away with time as the head becomes less sensitive? Also is a cream really necassary?

Hi Problem,

The head will be sensitive at first, it's normal.  The nerves have been protected since birth and aren't used to being touched.  

Yes there will be some discomfort but don't hurt yourself.  Go gently, take your time.  At 15 you are ahead of the game.

Never force the foreskin back either - it can get stuck and that can mean a trip to the ER.

A cream is NOT necessary.  Guys have stretched their foreskins for millions of years without anything.

Thanks a lot for the help, however I found that at the bottom of the head the left side of my foreskin can still be pulled down a little whereas my right side seems to be connected? Is that synechia? And should I leave it to get rid of itself ok its own?

It sounds like you are describing the synechia. It will dissolve by itself so don't force it - it can scar if you force it. Just give it time. With normal erections it will help separate gradually.

Hope it helps.