In my Retromolar Trigone area, Theres a pretty hard bump that hurts when I press on it, as well it causes mild pain and discomfort to my left ear. I feel as if there's something stuck in the back of my ear and in my left side of the throat. Anyone experience this or know what it could possibly be?

Did you ever find out what this is?

Did you ever find about it, Mia?

It's too late to reply but don't worry it happens when something stuck into or near your wisdom teeth, the retromolar trigone will start swelling by that and it will cause pain. It will be alright in 2-3 days.

PS : I'm having the same

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM and I'm having swollen lymph nodes also.

I have the same problem. What happen to your retromolar still bothering you? I have a lot of pain and I have swollen lymps nodes also. I took antibiotics for 10 days but didn't help.

Im having the same pains with the swelling in next to my wisdom tooth but no swollen lymphs nodes

I have the same thing happening to me, it started off as a soar throat from a cold, and now iv got a huge lump on my retomolar trigone area, it hurts really badly to touch. I can only open my mouth about 1 inch. I sure hope its nothing seriouse. Maybe due from the cold? 3:14 a.m. on the internet trying to figgure it out, its bugging me that bad. Anybody know whats going on?? Please help . Thanks

All those airplanes that fly over head, knowtice how some days they fly and leave no trail, and on other days planes fly over and every single plane is leaving a trail and slowly spreads in the sky, with little particals falling down on us , that we breath in. THEY PURPOUSLEY BRING IN THE FLU. Eveybody at once got sick where we live. How do we stop these freaks.