HELP.i have had a feeling of a gland or a lump digging into my throat for 3mths now my throat is also dry and now my ear is hurting a little.under my chin feels tender,i have had a camera down the throat and was told i have acid reflux. It also gets worse with talking or shouting i am slowing going mad.

Hi
I have the same symptoms you speak of and exactly the amount of time like something has been stuck in my throat for ages now. I also get a slightly sore ear occasionally and also have a tenderness under the chin near the neck area.
I went to the Dr she said to try acid reflux tabs if they don't work to take a course of antibiotics. (i didn't take the drugs) I don't feel it is acid reflux though and i'm getting more paranoid by the day. I now have a slight numbness at the side of my neck..
How are you symptoms these days?
Cheers
skinbiz

i have had it for 3 dyas, im 14 tho, and it feels like something is pushing my throat on the right side of my neck, also when i breathe i can feel it on the side of my neck, and my mouth is very dry

I feel the same... Did u figure out what it was?

about 2 years ago i was babysitting...i woke up with a real bad feeling in my ear...it felt like something was digging in my ear..i didnt know if a bug got into my ear somehow.like a fly or beetle..but it felt like something was digging into my drum..i out water in my ear and it went away..now this year i have been having ear problems from it. My ear keeps hurting and sometimes feels like i have somehting digging in it again..when pressure hits my ear hurts even more..i still have my ear tube in that ear...I don't know if its wax or my tube is lose...help me please