I am looking for a good revision rhinoplasty surgeon in LA area. I know that Dr. Kanodia and Nassif are good, but their price tag is too expensive for the small change that I want to do. Can anyone recommend me a good doctor, but less expensive in the Los Angeles area?
Any reply would be greatly appreciated

u should consider seeing Torkian in Beverly Hills. Has a good rep, but is younger than the other doctors you are looking into. He has great pics and descriptions on his website.

Torkian is very good. One thing for sure, STAY AWAY from Dr.Nassif. He is the worst doctor and worst choice. He has ruined people nose, lives, etc... Stay away from Dr.Paul Nassif. He is also way over priced and should have his license taken away for ruining people nose.... :'(

Dr. Jose Luis Salas did my nose and i feel great is not to expensive, his hospital has a great view and also it's really clean and professional this is his site

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi there, where is his office located? I am curious because I noticed that you've posted some positive information on him several times. Thanks!

yes, because my family and friends got some surgeries and also my self and i was really surprise because he is in Tijuana and the hospital is really clean and the service is great, the dr. has a lot of experience and the surgery cost a half of price from here, the hospital has a golf court view, it is one of the nice's buildings of the city and also the hotel is beside the hospital. You can look for his site or information like me, i was looking for a good surgeon and i was searching in the net and i found him and it was a good decision!!!

Hi there,

Am six months post op By Nassif--All I can tell you I am very very very unhappy and dissatisfied aestetically, healthily, financially after Nassif....they took advantage of my weakness :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: flew all the way for him :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: hope all the unhappy experiences his clients experience return back to them and their famillies

Wish you gdluck!!!!

Hi there,

Wish you gdluck!!!!

Nose is actually getting better from the first two months of postop surgery and since mine was a revision rhinoplasty after years since primary rhinoplasty , it will take a longer time to heal than a primary rhinoplasty-this is normal. Dr Nassif also sympathised with me and offered me to help me the best he can if should the outcome not be as espected or if facing problems, even if should be facing financial difficulties he offered to do his best. So at this stage for the time being, feel that it is not right to tell you that I am unhappy, dissatisfied or sad-perhaps was mistasken...ll see. He still did a good job ..... ll see

I was so busy at work I didn't saw my emails for the past month or soo, I'm glad and happy for you :-D , sometimes to see good results you have to wait at least two or three months also it depends of the person to take care of them self, for example taking the medications, don't be at the sun to much, etc.
I'm really happy for my results with doctor Salas I hope you feel the same way with your doctor when you are finish with the healling process, have a good day, talk to you later...

I had my nose operated on by Dr. Nassif and it was the best decision I ever made in my life. I had functional and cosmetic issues that needed to be resolved, and after doing some research I chose Dr. Nassif. He was able to correct my deviated septum, and remove a hump that had been bothering me my entire life. I also had my nostrils lowered because they were flared up, and I felt you could see too much inside the nose. The best part about it is that it looks very natural, and does not have a surgical look. That is definitely something I did not want to be an issue after surgery. And I can breathe again. Quality of life is all around so much better. My friends I had not seen in a while thought I looked wonderful and said they knew something was different, but could not pinpoint exactly what it was, which made me feel great knowing I had a natural result. And if I tell anyone, they don't believe me right away and say they thought I was just born with a great nose:) Additionally, his staff was amazing, and I felt like family from day one. Never before had I been so relaxed and comfortable on a day I was having a surgical procedure, as I knew I was in good hands. He is truly an artist and expert at what he does, and I would highly recommend him for a rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, or any facial procedure as he obtains amazing results with everything. :-D

Im interested in doing a rhinoplasty with Dr.Salas but was just wondering if you like your results?

Did you like the results? Is the dr in tj?

Dr. Jose Luis Salas has no aesthetic knowledge on doing noses neither does he have respect for his patients. I don't think he will do any good on a revision rhinoplasty. He has no knowledge on how to work the tip of the nose. I went with him and he left me with a horrible flat nose, not only that but in his mediocre attempt to make my nose look narrower he mutilated my alar walls. I woke up from anesthesia with three stitches on each side of my nose, he had mutilated half of my alar walls and reduced the base of my nose. I have unnecessary scars on my nose. Most of his before and after pictures are altered, they did it with my own pictures  trying to make me believe that my before and after were similar. Horrible, horrible results.