I have both rosacea and acne. I also have red veins and irritation to most topicals and I have small blackheads and whiteheads that get inflamed. Yes, all that! I used so far only mild preparations thinking it might help clear up things and be less harsh then most topicals because it has an anti-inflammatory effect. I talked with dermatologist yesterday. I was thinking to try with accutane. I used accutane few years ago and I was ok after. Did anyone tried to treat rosacea and acne with accutane?

I did two rounds of high dose accutane in the past. Results were amazing, I was totally clear but as soon as I stopped I was breaking out again as before. My dermatologist told me that a good beta-hydroxy lotion at 1% shouldn't cause a flare and should actually be an anti-inflammatory. I think I‘ll try with this to treat rosacea now.