Please post anything useful which you know works against spots! They ruin my face and even though I use all products possible, and some prescription ones too they still don't go away, it is not the worst case of acne but I really would appreciate it if anyone could help me! Thanks and please be sure it works!

Hi there, I'm a 21 year old female and have suffered from spots, blackheads, whiteheads - everything (not p***y acne - which is apparently a lot easier to treat!) for years. I recently went to a dermatologist who specializes in teen acne conditions and he prescribed me a low-dose antibiotic called Minomycin (generic brands available - all very affordable) as well as a topical gel called 'Epiduo'. I take two of the antibiotic tablets a day and apply the gel most nights (it can be a little drying so I don't use every night). It has taken about 8 weeks but finally my skin is looking great. It takes a while but trust me, it is well worth it in the end.