I had lipo. to knees, inner and outer thighs 9 weeks ago. My doctor had originally recommended I wait 8 weeks to resume running, but knowing I was anxious to get back to excersise, had said I could start after 4 weeks. I went right back to my one hour plus run time pretty much 6-7 days per week. My question is that, I originally could see the results of my surgery but now with 5 weeks of being back to running my legs don't look much different than before surgery. Is it possible that I still have a lot of fluid build up or that I hurt the recovery process by starting back to a lot of running to soon...Also my doctor had said that after a few weeks of wearing my binder it was ok to just TRY to wear it at night..so i wasn't consistent with wearing it for 6 weeks straight post surgery...Can my final results be affected by not wearing the binder..or is the recovery and results just going to take longer to see. Please any thoughts?? I am very down right now that my actions post surgery might have effected my final results...since things looked so good prior to me running.

i really doubt this has effected.with liposuction they do say it takes 3weeks to even a few months before you notice the result
but do call up your surgeon, or maybe go see them to ask.
fluid retention is a possiblty too!