Hi. My waist and hips are thickening. I have gained some weight during the last two months and I don`t know what to do. Should I take plastic surgery into consideration? I have large breasts and my figure now looks really bad.

Hi. When you have a high waist and hip ratio and large breasts you can`t look really attractive. I share the same problem. However, I don`t think plastic surgery is an option. Every surgery has its` risks and I prefer to avoid complications. I have started to exercise regularly, to get my waist and hips in shape. I am still not sure what to do with my large breasts. Maybe I will think about breast reduction surgery after all.

Hallo,
This can be very problematic if it continues to grow even more. You have to find a way to stop this. In my opinion plastic surgery will only be temporarily solution, so if you don’t watch your self after the procedure you will be back to where you started. I would suggest more exercise. I know that this can be hard especially if you have problems with big breast you can feel back pain as well. You should consult your doctor about this as well and see if the plastic surgery is necessary. Have you tried any diets to control the weight gain? I hope that you found this helpful.
All the best to you,
Karen