Hi everybody, im 16 years old female. I wear 36B and i really want to have bigger breasts. All may family has small breasts and im sad. My family dont let me have an operation so is there some kimd of exercises or food to help make them bigger?

Not really. Exercises would built up the pectoral muscles (chest muscles) but not breast tissue. To me a "B" is ideal; less sag as you get older. Breast implants are sill a grey area even when saline bags are used and there are issues with scarring and later in life it makes mammograms more difficult to find small early breast cancers. There seems to be no happy medium... I am 34C and wish I were a B. Those with B's wish they had C's or even D's... Hope this helps and good-luck

Health Guru
Hi
I think your 36B is an ideal size. Why do you want bigger breasts?
As KristaDe says there are still a Lou me sex areas about implants and they have to be changed after 20 years so that would mean even more scaring and by the time you are 40 the body takes longer to heel.
If your worried because you think your husband won't like then it shouldn't matter because if should like you for who you are not what you have or what you can do!
I also think you the ideal size and not all guys like large breasts