For the past 13 years I've had a host of problems with my penis and testicles. The worst of which is tingling in my scrotum. This tingling is always accompanied by the scrotum moving around, almost like the testicles are shifting inside. If i'm really warm and my testicles hang low this doesn't seem to happen but when they are closer to the body it is common. Once in a while they will get numb too but this is pretty rare. The tingling happens mostly when I'm just hanging around and watching TV or reading etc but can also come on when I yawn and when I'm nervous. Some of the other problems I experience include; a bluging between my testicles during erection, soreness after ejaculation, epidydimal cysts, occasional twitsting of the testicles etc. While I'm pretty sure that some of this stuff is related I don't know what is exactly. The swelling between my testicles extends from the base of my penis and ends an inch or two shy of my rectum. Thats the other most obvious symptom and has been there since the tingling began 13 years ago. I was on Lyrica and it worked but the side effects were almost identical to Multiple Sclerosis so I've just taken myself off to see if it is in fact the Lyrica. And if it is I might not get back on because the symptoms were really bad.

I live in Boston so there are no shortage of quality Urologists and Neurologists but they seemed stumped or even unwilling to do much since its not something they've heard of. Although I have some more appointments scheduled, I don't have much faith in them helping unless I give them something to work with that they're a bit more familiar with. Wondering if a Chiro might be my best bet.

It may seem strange but this tingling is truly agonizing and is worse then pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I posted the above but forgot to include that people should feel free to respond to this even if its years from now.

Hey may how are you? Having same symptoms after a uti bug also numb toes. Doc did a quick check said nothing was Immediatly wrong and to finish my Anti bs and see him Monday if it persists

Whats the status now? I am having tingling in the right testicle now. Any treatments?  Thanks.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am having right testicle tingling. What is your position now? Did you get it treated?

Hi op I just now am recently getting near constant tingling and moving around in my scrotum . I know exactly how you mean it is very discomforting and feels like I'm being forced to feel this . I am 20 days in on a Pom reboot but even in past 4 to 5 month reboots I never experienced this. Anyone know what's going on this is not fun feeling thNk you

I take it for granted he's already gotten urinalysis, ultrasounds, and maybe MRI and CT scans. He never mentioned any of these, though, and he never replied back...