So this problem started when I was about 13. It started as about a dime size spot on the left side, and I never really had to do anything with it. Back then it seemed there was enough moisture from sweat alone. In the last 4 years it has gotten to its worst and now takes up 3/5th of my scrotum, I am also 29 now. The dryness ends up causing the skin to split in places, and the top layer will either flak off or shed when in the shower. I went to a doctor about 7 years ago and she said it was just chronic dry skin, but i think it is more than that. it is spread to its current level after my lovly wife gave me a yeast infection. I tryed eczema lotions from nutrogena and  eucerne and that made my scrotum burn and feel like a yeast infection to the next level after  a couple days of use but a couple days after stop useing the lotions it went away. I have tried aloe, uncented soap, anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti yeast, anti x y and z, cortizone worked for some time but it seemed to cycle back into being dry after a week. I am down to gold bond healing lotion twice a day, seems to work decent, but this is getting rediculous. also on a side note when the spot was smaller about the size of a quarter i had like cysts just in the dry spot havent a clue if they are related. any help would be great

If it's that bad, and you haven't been to the doctor recently, you should probably go back. At the moment you're just moisturising but not treating the underlying problem. It might be atopic eczema, which is a type of eczema caused in part by yeast, which is often found in the groin. Prescription ointments are far better than the over the counter ones. I know its c**p to have to get your sack out for a doctor, but in can be worth it.