I saw nothing in your archives regarding the following, so I hope you will address my question.

This morning I felt a kind of soreness on the left side of my scrotum. I just ignored it, but it seemed to get stronger as the day went on, making it uncomfortable to sit.

A little later I decided to look. There was a redness on the left half of the scrotum and what appeared to be 15 or 20 pinhead size drops of white liquid, equally spaced around my scrotums left side bottom, with a consistency of slightly less thickness than hand lotion, and the color of pure white. I was amazed having never seen that before. I touched it thinking it might have been vaseline, but it was not. But it was there and it was liquid

Later, when I went to the restroom I noticed that on my underwear was a definite whitish/gray area with a kind of greenish tint, apparently where this liquid was being absorbed into the underwear material on a continuous basis for an unknown period of time. This was a large area about the size of a half dollar. Incredibly, these secretions are NOT coming from my penus, but apparently from the skin pores on my scrotum.

That is where the matter stands now. There seem to be no more secretions, but the area is still red and somewhat inflamed.

Also, I am having no urinary pain. And have had no trauma to the area. My sex life is normal for me, my wife and I had sex 2 nights ago with no problem and no pain. I had a hot bath this morning before this began and cleaned myself in this area, so it is nothing left over from sex or anything like that.

The only other information I feel relevant is that for two days I have had sort of an infection in the back part of the roof of my mouth. Only this morning did it seem to go away, right in line with this new thing beginning. I have no idea if the two are connected, just reaching for answers.

What in the world is going on?!

Thanks you for your time and consideration.

wdbsouth

Hello! Have you had any previous problems with bacterial inflammations like epididymitis or orchitis? These are both inflammations of the testciles, orchitis being an inflammation of the testicle and epididymitis, an inflammation of the epididymis, a tube that lies on top and at the back of the testicles.

They are really hard to miss because a person usually experiences strong pains in the scrotal area and may/not be accompanied by different symptoms of lumps or swelling of the scrotum, pain in the groins, fever, burning while urinating, etc…

If any of these two conditions are not treated well, complications can occur like collection of fluids in the scrotum (hydrocele) or collection of puss (pyocele).

However, I haven’t heard that they leak but are usually drained and only if necessary.

Maybe you should pay a visit to a doc, have an ultrasound and see what is going on.