Me and my boyfriend are thinking about having sex for the first time, I have never let him see my labia before because I am worried what he might think. They are very large and are dark brown in colour, is this normal? Is this even attractive?

thanks for your help

i have the same problem and i dont know what to think.. im scared to have intercouse!!!!!!!

As described , they sounds attractive.. but does ur labia dangling ?

as you described it, it seems to be attractive. But does the labia dangling or ??

If this is a serious question, the only thing I can say is don't worry. Speaking as a guy, your look is super hot and most guys prefer it - it's about being a woman. It's only the plastic surgeons looking to make some money who even came up with the idea that it is a "problem" and that's only since women started shaving their pubic hair in the 90s and people started seeing things clearer. But that tiny plastic surgery look doesn't do much for most guys - we talk about this now and then and trust me, it ain't gonna be a problem. Have a good time with your boyfriend and don't even worry about him not finding you attractive - he will. Take care.

that's a good question, i've been wondering it... it's proably normal the dark colour and large and all... but for all those out there, If it is dangling, is it a bad thing? and if it's large, wouldn't it be dangling anyway?
is it unattractive? ! o.O

i am 17 years old now and have had this fear of my boyfriend seeing my labia.. im so scared to have sex because i think that he will think that its ugly.. he watches porn and i just feel like the look of those girls is so different from mine... i dont feel attractive at all, its just large and a bit darker... the big issue is that i have a fear of the doctors so im scared to go to the gyno.. i would consider surgery if i had the money and wasnt terrified.. i dont know what to do.... helppppp! :'(

Ladies, don't worry about your Labia. Your boyfriend will love your vagina the way it is and if they don't then they aren't worth hanging around. There is no "correct" or "better" look, but rather those bits have a variety of different shapes and colours which are all healthy.

I had that same so called "problem" my entire life. As I got older I did research just to find out that their are many types of vaginas actually! This may sound funny but should really help with all the fears. My husband LOVES it, think about it....If it is a large labia then it wraps more around the penis and makes intercourse ever better. Also other sexual partners before my hubby all said the same thing!! I worried for nothing all that time!! Besides after thinking about it, if it was abnormal I am sure your gyno would have told you a long time ago. Trust me....totally normal and not at all defined as a "problem" ....more like a handy gift!! No worries, you will see...Good Luck :-D

ITS NORMAL ITS NATRUAL AND MEN LOVE IT! ;-)

I'm so glad you posted this!, well i'm 13 , i'm very self contious about my large labia, like you, i thought i was the only one, but it seems like there are lots of people with the same thing. Its completely normal. Don't worry about it:) x

I have the exact same problem! I am also very self conscious about my weight and this really is not helping! What if it turns my boyfriend off of me? I read that it is normal to have different shapes etc, i seen pics but NONE of them look like mine. What if my boyfriend wants to go down on me and he wont like it :( PLEASE help :(

Dear girls, i want you to know im 19 years old and have delt with the fear of letting ANYONE see my labia because ive had the same issue my entire life but ive known i was different since i was first getting my period so about 12. I want you to know ive stayed up crying in my bed thinking i would never ever have sex because i was too afraid what people would say also didnt think ANYONE ELSE was like that i thought it was just me. So i cried thinking i would never have sex, and when i was 17.. I did. Didnt let him see me down there but with time, i over came it and what a ser real feeling.. I was so happy. Then, i cried thinking i still couldnt let him see it bc i still didnt know if it was normal.. Didnt want anyone to judge me. I cried every night thinking i could never have a baby or go to the gyno because i was also very scared of them even seeing it. When i tell you i was so scared it was almost like id rather not have sex or a baby then let someone find out. But i did.. And i started reading up about it and found out that its not something wrong with you.. Its normal, just like some ha e big noses.. Some have small. Some people have different ear shapes then others. ITS NATURAL!! Do not be afraid, its what can make a person unique. Iwant you to really really read this and get it in your head that its not something to feel different about. Today was the first day i went to the gyno and im 19.. Once it was over and she was the first person i even opened up too ( legit) it was such a weight off my shoulder. Theres nothing to be ashamed of.. If you think about it people go in there with warts, stds, and all kinds of nasty things.. Having a long labia is not one of those things. Be brave, and be beautiful. Because i had to learn the hard way and i wish someone wouldve told me this all those nights i cried in my room. I over came almost all of them.. Once i have my first baby when im ready then i will never think about this again. I hope you girls and anyone whos worried and reserches this topic comes across this post. You are who you are and guys dont care about those things when someone points out how unique it is then you will really understand. I hope this helped a lot

I have the exact same situation. I have a massive labia and I'm so scared to think about how other sex partners will think of it. It's so embarrassing but this is when you have to really look for someone who you feel comfortable with, if you're in a relationship where you feel like you have to change, it's not the right relationship. Find someone who you don't have to worry about them judging your labia. Hunny you're beautiful and you're not alone