I have been having these horrific pains down my arms and into my wrist and palms at night. In the morning my hands are swollen. The pain is most intense from the elbow to the wrist, into the palm. Its absolutely unbearable. I am also having some very sore swollen joints in my fingers and I feel terribly tired too much of the time. Could it be rheumatoid arthritis?? Or is it more than one thing mixing symptoms?

Hello there cyndi@pug,

Although you have described your symptoms very detailed unfortunately it is not easy to determine what is causing your problems. The best thing you can do is to visit your doctor and do tests to find out what is really bothering you. If you are suffering from arthritis you should start with the treatment as soon as possible because by waiting you can make your condition even worse.

I seriously hope that you will be diagnosed with condition that is not so serious and that you will get rid of that nasty symptoms which you are experiencing right now. Let us know about further actions you have been took and the results of course and good luck.

I experienced this same pain last night. It hurt so bad that I cried! Did you get diagnosed? I do not have health insurance so any info will be appreciated.