Hi, I am 27 years old female and I think that I am sex addict. I enjoy having sex that I really can't explain. While I am making love I am totally out of time and space. More I have it more I need it. Sometimes I think that I will scare my partner when I tell him my secret fantasies. I would like to know if I am sex addicted or it is normal.

Hi, it is quite normal for woman in your age to like sex and to have it often. Sex is also great stress reliever and many people like it just because of that. However every man and woman doesn't have same wishes and needs so you can fit with everyone. Also sexual hormones are making sexual desire stronger so it may be the reason that you have sex very often.

I have sex 3-7 times a day. Sometimes with multiple partners. If my partner and I are hanging out and I get bored we f*** wherever we are at. Sometimes I will talk to a girl and tell her honestly all I wanna do is f*** within 24 hrs.

I think it is fine as long as you are safe. Having a high sex drive is normal.

I also have a high sex drive, but unfortunately not able to deal with it much.