hello i had an abortion on 2/2 i was 11 weeks pregnant..i have about 3 questions i needed advice on......

1. some doctors have told me it was safe to have sex after a week and some have said after two weeks....is it wrong to have intercourse a week after...should i be worried (i am on the pill by the way)

2. i was wondering if by being on the pill will it affect when my period should come..the doctor told me i should expect my period in 4 weeks after but i dont know if BC affects that i'm 22 but have never been on BC before so i dont really know what to expect....

3.this is more of me looking some kinda of advice or if anyonw can share a story...i know this is normal but i'm kinda scared to have sex i dont feel any pressure from my boyfriend i want to have sex but sometimes i feel guilty..but i'm also scared of it hurting..or bleeding...i have no idea what to expect so if any one can tell me what it felt like or if they have had any good or bad experiences....

thank ypu o.O

1) They usually say 2-3 weeks because they really do not want you to get pregannt again, so they want you to start BC pills ASAP. They also want to prevent infection. AT the clinic I work for, we tell women they must wait at least 1 week.

2) Your period will come when your peirod week happens on the pills.

YOU may bleed on the pills BEFORE your inactive week, but this is NOT a period, it is called "Breakthrough bleeding".

If you wait at least 1 or 2 weeks, your cervix is healed up from the abortion, so sex should not hurt!

I understand you are scared, but most women that wait at least a week do not have pain.