Is anyone familiar with this hypothesis, that marajuana increases persons sex drive. I am not regular smoker, I smoke marijuana occasionally and would like to know if this, what I said, is true.

Marajuana is neither considered a stimulant, nor a depressant, because its effects are in large part determined by the expectations of its users.
Marijuana being an aphrodisiac or a sex drive suppressant is actually a myth - it all depends on a person and marijuana affects different people in different ways. Some report an increased libido, while others report an inability to sustain an erection.

i went four weeks without smoking and I found that I was sexually stimulated for the first ime in years. I had been an every day smoker for almost ten years before stopping. Then I went back to smoking and found that i has lost that drive. I was upset because those four weeks were amazing. I'm my opinion, regular smoking kills one's drive. occasional use can be fun!

I used to smoke on a an everyday basis.
I smoked ALOT everyday.
And for me, it usually did make me kind of aroused.
Especially if I hadn't had sex in a few days.
Eventually, I cut down to only smoking on occasion, and it still had the same effects on me.
Now, I do not smoke at all however, and I sometimes, when I am aroused, I have a sort of craving to smoke.

But, everyone is different, and smoking has a different effect on everyone.
So, basically, you'll have to test your self.
Smoking could make you become aroused though, like it did me.
It is possible.

I rarely smoked it, but it got me high, turned on and hungry