I'm 12, and I wanna have sex real bad. I'm sick of masturbating. Me and my gf have been going out for 4 months straight. And I'm ready, mentally and physiclly. I have a source for condoms. I know its against the law and everything, but think about it. How the hell are they going to find out. If you're not raping, he/she won't tell anybody. All the kids in my grade r talkin bout 1st 2nd and 3rd base. I'm sick of it. I just wanna do it. Please, I don't want to get anybody pregnant. And know it sounds sick. Nobodys ever talked to me about it.

Having sex isn't against the law, nore is owning condoms, if you want to have sex with your girlfriend talk to her about it, I can't say it's the most wise of things to do at your age, but by all means, every man has his own. But, yeah, I'd just talk to her about it, and if you two can't talk about something like that, then you two are not physically or mentally ready to have sex with eachother if you don't even have that kind of connection.
Hope this helps, Good luck, and be safe buddy!

It's just the fact that I can do it makes me want to. Nobody In my class I think has actually had sex, but they claim to. Like BJ's and things. Apparently BJ's are equivilent to kissing, and I've been kissing girls for a looong time. Do you think I should just step it up a notch and just ask for blowjob out of the blue. I'm afraid she'll dump me, and then call me a pervert. Which I think she will. Please punk_disaster, your comments are helpful. plz help me.

i wouldn't ask your girlfriend for a blowjob if i was you!!!! not many girls at 12 years old would want to give you head and its definitely not equivalent to having sex!

sex is illegal under the age of 16 and if her parents or ours find out you could get into big trouble.

if you really want to have sex, talk to your girlfriend about it but make sure when and if the time comes use protection!

don't forget that most people who say they are having sex are lying - i don't know anyone who had sex that early when i was at school!!!

Iknow getting a BJ isn't equivilent to sex. I know theres such a thing called an Age of Consent. I also know plenty of people that have gotten blowjobs. In my grade as well. thxz for advice though. I have been offered sex many times, and have turned down because it's illegal. Also because I'm going to a Military Academy next year, so breaking the law would get me turned down.

Well, I'm not sure where you live, but apparently it's against the law?
I know theres an age of consent, but thats for moving out of the house and when your parents have no control over the threashold of being a minor and an adult, but idk about sex, you can be any age for that, but if you want a BJ, then idk, that might make her feel a little weird if you just out of the blue ask her for one, maybe like, talk to her about it, just like ask her "How do you feel about Oral?" if you feel that comfortable talking to her about that, other then that bro, Idk what to tell you, not much else I can tell you about it, the rest is between you two.
Good luck, and play it safe!

Dude, your freakin 12.

I have a hard time with the fact that you think you are mentally ready for sex. You even mention that no one has ever talked to you about it.

What are gf's feelings? Is she willing to go on birth control?

If you two wanna do it, it doesn't make a difference what any one tells you. Your gonna do it regardless but.........

Get a little more education first. Sex is more than sticking a penis into a vagina, a few bumps and grinds and it's over.

You both have to be responsible. If you want to do a grown up thing you have to be responsible.

Maybe the both of you can go to planned parenthood. It is confidential and mom and dad won't ever find out. Confidentiality is paramount there.

Gf should should should get on birth control. I am not trying to sound stupid here but has she even had her first period yet?

Do you even know how to apply a condom?

Do you know when to put it on?

Do you know how to remove it so an accident doesn't happen?

I have a hard time with a 12 year old child having sex. Thats just me and my opinion.

bbfeet9 wrote:

dude22 wrote:

Dude, your freakin 12.
Do you even know how to apply a condom?
Do you know when to put it on?

Yes I know how to use a condom. And yes my gf has had multiple periods. And I am fully educated about sex. God ****-it. I knew you people would think I'm sick.

thxz dude. I think I have enough info for now. Can somebody please delete/hide this topic. thxz.