hey
i've had a weird feeling for quite a while now, usually when i'm lying down in bed on my side
it feels like a little earthquake is happening and i start to listen to if there's shaking anywhere else
if i roll over onto my other side, it usually stops but it sometimes will start up again a while later
a couple of times last night i thought there was an actual earthquake until i realised that i couldn't hear the doors by my bed shaking (they make noise really easily)
i remember once a few years back when i thought there was an earthquake and i got so freaked out i ran into my older sister's room and stayed with her for the night. i can't remember what she said but something about how if the nerves vibrating...?
it usually doesn't bother me, but i think it's gradually getting worse

am i the only one with this problem or do others get it?
also, is this some kinda symptom for some illness or are my nerves just weird?

thanks for reading and please comment!

I have the exact thing happen to me too! Mine seem to be happening more frequently as well. If you find out what this is I would love to know more about it. Good Luck.

Ditto for me! I felt my first earthquake in 2013 when I moved to China and ever since then, my body is extra sensitive and I feel them all the time. Some say stress causes it. When I am in Beijing, I feel it constantly and earthquakes do not happen there. I would LOVE to know what is causing this. I was standing when I felt the first earthquake and sitting for the five others I have experienced. I even moved from the 34th floor of the hotel we live in down to the 13th floor and feel better, but still happening. HELP????

As I was driving home from work today I felt an earthquake. I actually saw the road move like a big side wave right in front of me. Then I got a head ache in my left eye socket to the back of my neck followed by lightheadedness. I'm afraid to drive tomorrow. Anyone relate?

Please check for PPMS signs and symptoms. I read in another website it can be the beginning of PPMS.

Same this is happening with me.. and when i tell this to anyone they think m crazy...insanee !! :/

Me too feeling this same. its been 10-15 days.. I dont know wht to do now. i m just shuffling my sleeping places. but i feel the same. always earthquake. specially before sleeping when i lay down i start feeling this weird thing. And today when i was sitting thn i started feeling with my legs. Sometimes when i am standing. please help!

i have also this problem...
Everyday my body shaking that i thougth earth quake happen...but its my body sickness

I am also feeling the exact problem. ..sometimes it happens afer 2 or three months sometimes it happens 2 times in a week but always when I am sleeping. .. I have joined the gym and I am Taekwondo player... what is it? When I tell anybody that it was an earthquake when I was sleeping then those laugh.. they do right because there is no any earthquake. ..is it any type of disorder?

It always happen to me

I have the same symptoms it feels as if i just jumped up off the floor. i've had numerous test and they have all have come back negative. Homeopathy, acupuncture, Chinese medicine they can't figure it out if anyone has an idea please advise.

For me it felt like i could feel the earths rotation. I would lay down at night and feel it while i lay as still as possible trying to figure out if its me or the world. I would hold my hand out and look at it to see if im trembling. One night it was so bad i told my husband he was crazy for not feeling the earthquake and i almost panicked.

Actually it's PMS!

Not PPMS, PMS for sure

It happens when you are in half sleep and your body is aching i always get this type of feeling so not to worry buddy .... when earthquake comes more shaky condition arises