I have some problems with my friend last few weeks. We know each other for 4 years and we have been good buddies, but he is starting to get on my nerves, especially when it comes to the issue of girls. He treats them more or less, as objects, just as long as he has fun with them, nothing else is important. I do not talk about sex; he is very intelligent and enjoys making fun of them. Should I break this friendship?

Be honest with yourself, what exactly do you think is wrong here. His attitude was always like that, I assume, so why is it bothering you now? Perhaps you have just become tired of his behavior and your friendship and you need a change. If that is not the case, and you still consider him your friend, well, perhaps you could talk to him and ask him for a reason for his behavior. I have broken a friendship for reasons that seemed important at that time, but now I am regretting my decision. I was too proud for a conversation and I have lost a friend. Think before you do anything.