I HAVE A SISTER WHO GOT SECOND HAND INHALATION FROM MARIJUANA HOW LONG SHOULD SHE WAIT TO BREASTFEED HER 3 MONTH OLD

.......its not a big deal

Dude, you could breast feed your kid WHILST high and nothing would happen. Not to mention it was second hand smoke, meaning it was little to none marijuana in here system at all

damn ppl are way to crazy these days, if you bothered to do any research you'd find that marijuana smoke doesnt even harm babies but I quit myself anyway but I still do believe it is perfectly harmless, I just quit because I dont need it in my life and i can use my money on other things plus I hate being burntout, the tired feeling after being high

Okay, smoking pot while breastfeeding does harm your baby!!! It damages the brain cells, slows down motor skills by age one. It does the same damage to us smoking. Dont you want the best for your lil one, don't smoke while he/she is feeding from the breast!!!

lol it does damage to there motor skills and developmemt you make your kids all slow