Hi, never in my life did I have problems with my girlfriends. We used to go along just fine. However, my current girlfriend is a bit different. She wants to have sex anytime. But this is not all. She doesn't care about the location as well, she wants to have sex anywhere. Can you help?

Hi, it seams that you have a problem that a lot of guys only dream about. If you are bothered that much about the girlfriend who wants sex anytime and anywhere, you can do something. First of all, you should talk to her about it. Perhaps this will solve the problem. You see, there is a psychological condition that can cause this. If the talk does not help, you can always turn to psychological therapist for help. Ask him if there is something you can do to make this behavior your girlfriend is showing go away. At the end you can take her to see him. Of course, if she accepts the proposal. However, you have to deal with the fact that maybe this will end your relationship. In any case, I wish you good luck.