Hi everyone! I know that kidney stones are terribly painful and that there are various unpleasant treatments to get rid them. In other words, kidney stones are not something you would aim to acquire :-). But, my question is, other pain, what are the consequences of kidney stones? Are there any side effects?

A patient with kidney stones might have blood and pus in the urine, experience nausea and vomiting, and burning sensations. Many people who have experienced kidney stones say it is the worst pain in the world. I have never had them myself, but after a kidney infection once, I can tell you that I am sure they are right!

Hello there,

Since you have got your answer I can only presume that you were satisfied and that you didn’t need any additional information. My mother had problems with kidney stones last few years and I know that this can be very unpleasant and painful.

Most of the first treatment were “home treatment” and this means that your doctor has decided that the size and the number of your stones is small and that this is something you can deal by yourself with painkillers and a lot of water and lemonade.

Some other options are demanding staying at the hospital but they can speed up the process of getting rid of the kidney stones and spare you great deal of pain.