Hi! I have one question. Does anybody know how fast can Kidney Stones increase in size? I’m worried. Last month I had one really bad kidney stone attack. That was so awful experience that I’m sure that I will never forget it. Now I’m afraid that I will have it again. Thanks!

I can totally understand you. I also had a same problem. Kidney stone can be unbelievably painful. As you probably know, there are different kinds of kidney stones. The structure of kidney stones are depending what food and water you are using. Also each body can makes stones with its own speed.

Hi Alwin,

I know how you are feeling because my mother is experiencing problems with kidney stones last few years. It is terrible that they reoccur! And there is not much you can do about it except try to eat healthier and drink a lot of water but I believe that this mostly depends on level of stress in your organism as well. My mother is following all the instructions her doctor gave her but she still suffers from kidney stones.

Luckily they are not that big in size so usually the treatment is at home with pain killers but as you are aware this can be very painful! If you can reduce the level of the stress and try to drink plenty of water.