Hello
I need advice about bumps appearing on the underside of breast in the general area where my underwire resides. These bumps have a discharge varying from white thick substance or quiet a bit of blood. Do not itch or hurt noticiably. Been using bacterium cream recently seems to be clearing the oldest of the acne bump yet a new one did appear on the opposite breast this one when squeezed shot out blood and pus substance just like the other breast.

signed
bumpy and bleeding

Maybe you are not using the right antibiotics! Has your doctor prescribed it to you or you just bought it o-t-c. I personally prefer doctor’s prescriptions because they always know what would work for what.

You are just getting these pimples and bumps due to sweat and probably bra irritation. And if there are cuts on the skin from the bra wire, bacteria could be entering them and causing infection. Then they are very hard to get rid of.

You should choose more comfortable bras and keep this area dry and clean all the time. Try applying powder for keeping it dry throughout the day.

Good to knowusefuluseful