Why is silica good for hair and what silica affects on hair are? I was recommended to try with silica. My problem is thin hair, falls a lot and splits on ends easily. Thanks

I don’t know who recommended you, but I think that is not a idea to put silica on your hair. Maybe you mixed the names. Silica causes many of the same effects on the hair as calcium, causes hair to feel dry, to lack volume, dandruff-like symptoms of flaking. Build-up of silica can choke the hair follicle causing hair to fall out.

Hello there,

If you want to do something with your hair you need to take a good and proper care of it. First of all you need to take care on split ends because they are not just looking ugly but they are damaging the rest of your hair. So visit your hairdresser at least once in two months for a regular haircut.

If you are dying your hair try to use less damaging dyes and nowadays there are plenty of choices regarding to this. Also you should apply mask once a week and even use coconut oil once a week. Massaging the head can be very beneficial. If you are using only natural products you will see results very soon.