I have been having this issue where the skin around the back of my vagina/perineum area has been irritated to the point of pain. The skin there looks split and the pain is intense. I can barely move without wanting to cry. The problem started 2 days ago after I had sex with my husband and we thought it was from that but my doctor said it was a form of heat rash. I'm not sure what to do.