im 18,with an uncircumsised penis abt 7inches big.
Iv never had intercourse before.My foreskin normally draws back fully when non-erect , but not fully and even painfully during erection.theres a small skin attachment at the back which does not allow it to move easily during erection.
I have heard from my friends that during the first intercourse,that the flesh/vein on the back of the penis gets torn and it pains and bleeds excessively for a couple of days.then it gets better and then the foreskin is able to move back fully during intercourse.
Is this true? And if it is,is there any painless method of the same happening?
Please help me out with this issue coz i get sleepless nights just thinking about it.
Thanks a million

Fisrt of all let's recognise your penis is larger then 75% of penises. There is no reason tjat your penis should bleed after intercorsue. Your penis has no "hyman" to tare like a girl. That being said you may have some tearing from your first experiance. Especially is your masterbation is less vigorous then your sesual encounter. Have fun woth that big meat stick and go pop some cherries!