my skin hood attached to penis tip(glans)....its kinda wierd that i can not stretch the cover fully from my penis yet....i am little worried about it....show me the way to solve...is it possible to solve without consulting any doctor?...i feel shy to ask about this anywher else...

Hi Navin,

See a urologist.

This should have been resolved for you by about age 16.  At this point get it treated so that it no longer bothers you.

Don't try to pull it apart.  It should have separated by now and all you'll do is cause scarring.

Don't assume you need a circumcision or anything else as of yet.  Just get it looked at so that you can make an informed decision as to what's the potential problem is.  Circumcisions should be a last resort.

Without an exam we can't give you specific advice. 

Good luck and keep us posted.

but would it get separated during intercourse....because i dont masturbate so thats the only option....

It should separate on it's own - without you doing ANYTHING. It's a NORMAL process.