I am seeking advice on a problem I have with my foreskin, at some point over a year ago I had a rip at the base of the foreskin during sex. Since then it has healed and ripped a few times, however over time the skin seems to have grown/stuck to the glans higher and higher when healing and is now almost covering all the base of the glans and it getting tightish.

I am 47 and I'm now thinking of getting circumcised, but I have read that there is less-invasive methods such as creams however I don't think this would help as my main problem is not a tight foreskin it's just attaching itself to my glans head part.

Please can you advise?