So about a few days ago I started feeling some kind of stinging pain on my stomach just a little bit below my right breast. It hurt for a while, and I'm still not sure if it's a pimple of whatever. It's just this big red bump that hurts whenever I touch it. I kept on picking at it and it started to bleed, surely enough it didn't help at all. Now it's starting to scab up a little and I'm just wondering what can I do to get rid of the pimple and prevent from a scar?
Any creams or do I just wait it out?

I would recommend washing it gently with a mild soap such as Aveeno Soap Bars and then apply Gold Bond Anti-Itch Lotion.

happend to me too... only it was on my chest, yes it does really sting wen u pik it but i left it alone and it was gone i guess a good clean wud be good. :-D

Omg i have the same thing to i put a bandage on it so it will prevent it from getting hurt but is still bothering me.