Hi, I think I have a rash on my arm. I don’t know what caused it, but it’s very irritating. My arm is red, scaly and itchy. If it is a rash, what are the possible causes, and how can I treat it?

Many things could cause a rash on your arm. The most common causes are anxiety, allergies, infection, eczema and irritation. If your underlying cause is not treated, your rash could easily return. A rash is a change in the skin that often casues redness, itching, warmness, dryness and pain. It can be treated with different creams and gels, depending on the type of your rash- if it’s caused by allergy, irritation or something else. Common allergy rashes are from food or a new detergent or fabric softener. Try to cool it down, you’ll probably feel much better. I heard that Aloe Vera hydrating gel helped many people with this problem.

Learn how to spell before giving your lousy advice

at least she help jerk

f**k off as****e

f**k off as****e