Hello! I sometimes feel my lymph nodes in my neck and under my arms. They are small and they are not sensitive to my touch at all. My mother says it is normal to feel them in my neck, under the arms and in the groin. I sometimes examine them in order to see if there are any changes in size but I don’t know haw can I know the difference between cancerous and non cancerous lymph nodes

Hello! It is good to perform self-examination of lymph nodes from time to time. Since the lymph nodes could become swollen and enlarged when they are fighting the infection and also when they are invaded by cancer you can’t see the difference by a simple touch. But if you have other symptoms such as weight loss, fevers, night sweats, lack of energy or itching you should visit your doctor as soon as possible. There are many ways to find out if something wrong is going on. First of all there are various blood tests, biopsy, X-rays, CTI or MRI scan.