I have a small white lump on my scrotum, diameter is 5mm tops, it feels really hard, as if there is small rock between the skin. There's only this one lump and it's been there for a month or so now, I was waiting for it to go away but it hasn't changed at all. There's a black dot on it for some reason, the dot seems to be slightly caving in as well though I can't tell for sure.

Is this a cyst or is it cancer?

Do you shave your pubes? Is there a possibility that this could be only an ingrown hair?
I think the best thing for you would be a visit to a doctor. I don't think that this is cancer. How old are you?

Regards

Hi dark_red, thanks for the quick reply!

I am 20, I've always trimmed since I don't have a lot of hair. Good to hear that you don't think this is cancer. So will it eventually go away if it's an ingrown hair? Or what else can it be? And what are the signs of cancer?