Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hi there,

I'm 25 years old, and am a little overweight. I woke up this morning to find a small lump under the skin, where my penis meets my scrotum. It is sore, but not very painful to the touch.

I don't have any pain when I urinate, and it seems the skin just above that has tore a little, which was quite odd. I don't know why or how this has happened. I woke up to find that it was like this when I went to use the bathroom.

Can anyone please help me with this, should I go see a doctor or not? I prefer not to see a doctor if this is not something serious, though it has worried me enough to seek help in some way, and the only thing I could think of is to ask online, as there may be doctors here with some knowledge on this.

Thank you so much in advance for any help! I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read through this!


User avatar
Health Ace
6520 posts

Hey there it's hard to say without seeing it but it could be a cyst or an infected hair follicle .  If it's in your scrotum and not attached to your testicle in any way you are probably fine