So this all started happening when I had some alcohol on an empty stomach. The next morning I was nauseous and after I drank some water I threw up. However, there seemed to be a bit of blood in there. It was dark red and most definitely tasted like blood.

2 weeks later my stomach feels bloated. I also occasionally get random pains in my abdominal region. About the same time my throat started feeling sore. However, this isn't the normal sore throat when getting sick. Now I'm having strange sensations on the sides of my neck below the jaw line.

I'm getting worried. I do have a doctors appointment but I would like to be prepared and at least get some rest. I'm not one to obsess but I've never had symptoms like these before.

I do have a history of acid reflux/GERD and was recommended to get an endoscopy done. The thing I'm scared of is cancer. Should I not be worried?

I am literally having the SAME exact problems right now,, right down to the sore throat.. Its been going on for 2 weeks now.. what was your outcome.. I'm freaking over cancer too.. I have a doc apt tomorrow

Anyone find out the answer? I have the exact same symptoms. It's as if I were pregnant but I am absolutely without a doubt NOT! Does anyone respond to anyone here or Google just picks it up 3 years later? 8-|