help!!!! i've been shaving my legs and i've had a dark spot all over my legs and there's cracks..and when it cracks it peels off ... my legs are so disgusting :( .. help

First of all stop using the razor to remove your hairs. Your have some kind of infection cause of that. Try using coconut oil on on the places where it is peeling. Coconut oil is very effective in allergies. Use it for at least a week or two for good results.

If there is any redness or discharge from the spot you probably have an infection that needs to be checked by your doctor.

Stop shaving your legs and use Nair for hair removal

I have the same problem' after shaving' after air removing' my legs gets very itchy. Then i get marks' how do get ride of marks???

Did you use a clean blade?? 
I'd would suggest to stop shaving and to use a waxing method, you can purchase them at most chemists and supermarkets, they don't cost very much, however i would suggest to go to a beauty salon first so you see how you react from a professional. 
Give it a try as this could be an infection as the others have suggested, or this could be a shaving rash.. 
Coconut oil is good and so is aloe vera, you may be quite sensitive so these are suitable for you.

Hello there,

you should definitely stop shaving your legs. Most of the girls first use dirty blade, then they are not using shaving foam (this is usually done under the shower so soap is quicker solution) and afterward they don't put anything on their legs to regenerate the skin.

If you are planing to be without hairs but with normal legs in the future I suggest waxing. First of all, don't do it by yourself. For the first time do it in the beauty salon so you don't do even more damage to your legs. If you don't get any allergic reaction after waxing and you see that your legs are as they should be than apply this method in the future as well. Good luck and I hope this was helpful.