I smoked marijuana (Silver Haze) for the third time ever, the first two times it wasn't as strong and I had the worst experience of my life. I thought I was going to die and haven't been good since. My heart was beating over 200 times per minute and it was hurting badly. I feel a lot better than I did but my heartbeat still feels abnormal. It's been nearly 40 hours and my heart is still off. Is it possible that I damaged my heart permanently? I'm probably overreacting but I'm just scared now, I've never had heart trouble before.

Jeremy

I had the same reaction..i thought i was gonna die. Its been about 6 days now and my heart beat has been a lttle faster than usual but thinkin about it make you feel worst. Best advice is to distract yourself however hard that is. Stay away from things that excite you or cause you to panic. I feelin way better now before but i still dont feel 100 percent me. Hopefully as the drug leaves my system for good ill be back to the old me