I was wondering if it was ok if I could smoke weed (small amounts) and drink alcohol with a ruptured spleen?

answer this question please i need to know

Do you honestly think that would be ok? Absolutely not!

I don't believe smoking cannabis would have any effect on the reuptured spleen. It could increase your blood pressure a small amount, but other than that, no. Alcohol thins the blood, so if you have had recent bleeding or any kind of surgery, I would stay away from it for a while.

If you have, or think you may have a ruptured spleen, see a doctor as soon as possible, and refrain from drinking/smoking. Also, no exercise, as all of these have the possibility of worsening the tear. If this happens, you may require immediate surgery or removal of the spleen.

i ruptured my spleen skiing, funny thing is i didnt know until 4 days after i did it because i started getting rediculous pains in my shoulder (blood from my spleen leaking into my shoulder) thank god i didnt get it taken out but i was smoking pretty much the whole time after i got out of the hospital

Bleeding from your spleen can't leak into your shoulder, they are in two separate sealed spaces. You can however feel displaced pain. It is common that fluid or air trapped in your abdominal cavity can be felt in the shoulders. Just FYI