i just want to kno if its going to hurt me to smoke a bowl after my nose surgery

Did you do it papabear? I had sinus surgery yesterday and i am wondering the same thing.

If I were you, I would wait on that for a bit! I think that if you decide to smoke up that it will probably hurt. Wait until you're fully healed before you do something yet. Have you decided to smoke or not?

Thanks for the reply bluedog, I did wait a while as i still had blood draining down my throat. 6 days after my surgery i tried it. Very sparingly.

No problems yet, but i will probably wait another week until i get back on the horse!

first time here.
can i smoke a small amount weed like 2 hit after a nose surgery just toke a carlerg and a bone form the rib striaght out my nouse narrow it too take anti boxit(cephalexin) and pain killers also would the weed make the antiboxit stop working?

just so u know i smoked up a bit on the day of my nose surgery(yesterday) and it started bleeding, but wen i smoked today(a day after) it seemed to b ok but my nose did get a bit blocked.. btw if u drink u will bleed, a sh*t load!

I know. I want one buff

Duh Alcohol thins your blood