Just broke my nose for the second time in 2 years. Bled all over the place... Its been about 2 hours and still when i take toilet paper out of my nose there's some blood on it, but not that much. Would smoking weed tonight make it bleed again? Im not going to smoke until the bleeding stops.

Hello! you already made a good decision, you won't smoke until the bleeding stops. There are many reports of nose bleeding after smoking weed. But something else is if your bleeding doesn't get better do to see a doctor, sometimes extra care is necessary. I'll also tell you something else about cannabis and nose bleeding for the future: there have been reports of drug dealers that adulterate cannabis. They add sand or sometimes glass to their weed so they get heavier. it is not easy to notice it when you smoke and can give you nose bleeding and more serious respiratory tract problems.