I am 15 years old. The only sexual contact I've had was with my friend who fingered me. I don't know if this has anything to do with that. I'm really scared and I don't know what's going on. My vagina is really itchy and it's painful. It's red on the inside folds or whatever and everything is swelled up. My vaginal discharge or whatever is a yellowish green color. Something is wrong. I don't know what to do. Is there anything I can do to make the pain go away or for it to stop itching? Will this go away on its own or will I have to go to the doctor? What do I do? Please help me. I am freaking out and really embarrassed. It hurts so bad. Someone please help me. Please reply as soon as possible. I'm crying right now. I'm desperate. Someone please help. PLEASE. It hurts. :'(

hey calm down kna!! itching pain bleeding do occur after 1st intercourse...i think you got some trauma during sex.were u in rush,or not involved or not prepared?? in your age vagina is very suseptible to infection dear so i would suggest you to go to the gynacologist..dont feel embaresed,we are females and we have got the most sophesticated (reprodective) system...we have to take care of it, right?? even if we r not having problem we should go atlest once a month!!
stop crying,go to the doctor...dont foget to tel me what she said...
take care