THE DAY AFTER I SHAVED MY VAGINA STARTED TO REALLY HURT. FEW DAYS KATER IT WAS ITCHING AND GOT SWOLLEN ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I TOOK A LOOK AT IT AND SAW THAT WHERE IT WAS SWOLLEN (THE LEFT LIP) IT WAS REALLY IRRITATED AND MOIST ALSO WITH LITTLE BUMPS. IT HURTS,ITCHES, AND BOTHERS SO BAD. SOME OF THE BUMPS ARE WHITE.

I'm probably not much of a help but I don't think that's normal so you should go see a doctor about it!

that i'm pretty sure your vagina is infected and germs got in because after you shave it is most vulnerable to be infected. I am a girl but I learned that men get the same problem sometimes. Go talk to your doctor for infection cream. Now don't completely believe me though I am pretty sure that's the problem but still go see a doctor and i strongly advise a female doctor since they deal with these problems alot ^o^

What was the problem am having the same problem

Thats what happen to me it hurts lime heck